While all Pokémon games are supposed to appeal to everyone, Nintendo’s Seth McMahill believes upcoming Nintendo DS titles Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 are made specifically for core fans of the series. For example, Misty, who is a Gym Leader in the original Pokémon games for Game Boy, is a part of the World Tournament in Pokémon Black 2 & White 2. The games will launch October 7th in North America, October 11th in Australia, and October 12th in Europe.
Naga is a female polar bear dog that belongs to Avatar Korra as her companion, animal guide, and main form of transportation. She is from The Legend of Korra, a sequel to the series Avatar: The Last Airbender which airs on Nickelodeon.
1. The first thing we need to do is make a circle like so, then sketch in the facial guidelines.
2. Starting on the right hand side, begin sketching out the actual shape for Chibi Naga’s face and head. Make sure the snout is drawn out too. Make the smile and the jawline.
3. Finish drawing in the head, then draw in the ears which are floppy.
4. Using the facial guidelines, draw out the eyes which are looking at you with an adorable expression. Add the eyebrows and nose.
5. Next, draw in the chest, then draw out the first of the four legs. Make sure to add some toes too.
6. Draw in more legs like so, then draw out the bump for her belly.
7. Okay everyone, I think we’re ready to finish off this chibi. Let’s do that by drawing the last leg, the paws, and then draw the tail as well as the toe nails on each paw. Erase your mistakes, then you are all done.
8. Here she is all drawn and looking adorable. Now you can color her in. I hope you enjoyed making Chibi Naga.
Gir is a malfunctioning Irken SIR (Standard-issue Information Retrieval) Unit who was assigned to Zim in the Nickelodeon series Invader Zim. Gir doesn’t actually look like this; he is in a ninja suit.
1. Start off by drawing the shape of Gir’s head which in this pose looks like a left sided P.
2. Next, draw out the circles for the eyes, color in the pupils, then draw the connecting mask between the two eyes like so, with a stitch line in the center.
3. Draw and color in the ears, then draw in the tie behind the head which is fluttering in the wind. I actually forgot to draw in the tie, so I added it in later.
4. You will now draw in Gir’s torso, then draw the zipper, zipper tab, then his arm. Color in the arm solidly like so, then add a tail.
5. Draw the legs and color them in as well, then draw the tongue. Erase the mistakes like so, then you can move to the last step to see what Ninja Gir looks like.
6. That’s it, you’re all done. Now you can get busy by coloring him in. I hoped you liked this tutorial on drawing Ninja Gir.
Please comment if you want this drawing! ^-^
In Japan, my uncle recently took pictures of a Shiba Inu that just sat there for pictures like a ninja! The Shiba Inu is the smallest of the six original and distinct breeds of dog from Japan. Here is the picture. Sorry, it’s kind of blurry because I couldn’t find the right size, but you can vaguely see it.