Gir is a malfunctioning Irken SIR (Standard-issue Information Retrieval) Unit who was assigned to Zim in the Nickelodeon series Invader Zim. Gir doesn’t actually look like this; he is in a ninja suit.
1. Start off by drawing the shape of Gir’s head which in this pose looks like a left sided P.
2. Next, draw out the circles for the eyes, color in the pupils, then draw the connecting mask between the two eyes like so, with a stitch line in the center.
3. Draw and color in the ears, then draw in the tie behind the head which is fluttering in the wind. I actually forgot to draw in the tie, so I added it in later.
4. You will now draw in Gir’s torso, then draw the zipper, zipper tab, then his arm. Color in the arm solidly like so, then add a tail.
5. Draw the legs and color them in as well, then draw the tongue. Erase the mistakes like so, then you can move to the last step to see what Ninja Gir looks like.
6. That’s it, you’re all done. Now you can get busy by coloring him in. I hoped you liked this tutorial on drawing Ninja Gir.
Please comment if you want this drawing! ^-^