Naga is a female polar bear dog that belongs to Avatar Korra as her companion, animal guide, and main form of transportation. She is from The Legend of Korra, a sequel to the series Avatar: The Last Airbender which airs on Nickelodeon.
1. The first thing we need to do is make a circle like so, then sketch in the facial guidelines.
2. Starting on the right hand side, begin sketching out the actual shape for Chibi Naga’s face and head. Make sure the snout is drawn out too. Make the smile and the jawline.
3. Finish drawing in the head, then draw in the ears which are floppy.
4. Using the facial guidelines, draw out the eyes which are looking at you with an adorable expression. Add the eyebrows and nose.
5. Next, draw in the chest, then draw out the first of the four legs. Make sure to add some toes too.
6. Draw in more legs like so, then draw out the bump for her belly.
7. Okay everyone, I think we’re ready to finish off this chibi. Let’s do that by drawing the last leg, the paws, and then draw the tail as well as the toe nails on each paw. Erase your mistakes, then you are all done.
8. Here she is all drawn and looking adorable. Now you can color her in. I hope you enjoyed making Chibi Naga.